– capable of diffusion, reducing water vapor from the inside, diffusion resistance value μ = about 65
– regulates the humidity inside the building.
– Thermal insulation should be used to avoid the dew point in the partition according to the calculation of thermal and humidity, calculations in accordance with EN ISO 13788 – in the case of a residential building for a wall 20.5 already from 10 cm wool with λ = 0.039 W/(m*K), (analysis graphic drawing below).
– Building insulation is applied in the same way as in bricklaying technologies, e.g. in the area of the foundation and basement, roofs, etc.
– Wet rooms should be protected from moisture, as in any contemporary building, using, for example, liquid foil.